In this blog, we would like to reflect on the importance and t
AICRA INDIA STEM SUMMIT & AWARDS 2023
AICRA is proud to present the 5th Edition of India STEM Summit & Awards'23 and India STEM Education Exhibition'23. The 2023 AICRA India STEM Summit is a global, super-ecosystem event, trans-disciplinary in scope. The Summit is designed to breakdown silos, expand attendees' knowledge and forge collaborations, with the overarching collective goal to improve Robotics in India and open gates for Research and Career Opportunities in Robotics and Automation. The AICRA STEM summit provides information on cutting-edge developments in all areas of STEM research from bench to bedside.
Event / conference schedule
The 5th India STEM Conference 2023 in Education is a unique opportunity for educators and researchers from schools, universities, colleges, museums and cultural institutions, businesses, industries and other private and public agencies around the world to share and discuss their innovative practices, research initiatives, and educational tools that advance STEM education
Day 01 full schedule
22nd Aug,2023 @ 09am - 06 pm
- STEM Conference
- Paper Submission
- STEM Exhibition
Registration and Business Networking with morning tea
Inauguration and Keynotes - Central and State Vision and Initiatives along with Building a Culture of STEM Education
- Lighting of Lamp by Chief Guest and Guest of Honors for India STEM Summit & Awards 2023 Kickoff
- Welcome Note by AICRA President
- Address by Director General – Indian Institute of Public Administration
- Address by Director General – Directorate General of Training
- Launch of India STEM Mission Program
- Address by Principal Scientific Advisor, Govt of India
- Launch of India (Website)
- Address by Chief Guest
- Recognition of STEM Contributors by Chief Guest
- Inauguration of India STEM Education Expo’2023
Developing and Implementing a STEM Outreach Program by AICRA
- Brief about India STEM Lab - MoU Sign off with School Partners
- Brief about Industry 4.0 Center of Excellence - MoU Sign off with Universities Partner
- Brief about IndiaFirst Startup Program
Networking Lunch and visit to Exhibition Area
Keynote 2: Revisioning Education Through Technology
Keynotes 2: Government, Industry and Academia Partnership, Policy Framework, and Collaboration
- Address by Dr. Nakul Parashar – Director, Vigyan Prasar
- Address by Shri Kundan Kumar - Adviser - Industry I, Mines, Skill Dev. & Employment, MU Vertical and Work Related to Implementation of NITI Evolution Committee
- Address by Shri Vinay Thakur – COO, MeitY
- Address by Dr. Biswajit Saha – Director (Training & Skill Education), CBSE
- Address by Shri Sanjeev K Varshney – Head, International Cooperation, Department of Science & Technology
- Address by Dr M. Jayaprakasan - Director, Controller of Examination/ IT Cell / QED, DGT, Govt. of India
Keynotes 3: Changing the Landscape, STEM Education Reform through Cross-Disciplinary Approaches
Hi Tea with Networking
Keynotes 4: Taking action for advancing women in STEM and transforming gender equality
- Address by Dr Tabassum Jamal - Chief Scientist, CSIR-NISTADS
- Address by Dr Rashmi Sharma - Scientist F, DST, Govt. of India
- Address by Prof. (Dr.) Neharika Vohra – Vice Chancellor, DSEU, Govt. of India
- Address by Dr. Charru Malhotra - Associate Professor, IIPA
India STEM Awards 2023
A year-long professional development program aimed at developing Indian secondary school (grades 6 to 12) mathematics, science and technology teachers’ knowledge and understanding of integrated STEM approaches. This study identified key factors supporting the implementation of integrated STEM including supportive and committed school leadership, acknowledgement and tangible support for STEM leaders and teachers, regular timetabled meetings, appropriate resourcing, and willingness to find flexible ways to work within rigid school structures and practices.
Development and Implementation of Citizen Science Based STEAM Programs for Elementary Students in India
Developed and evaluated the effectiveness of citizen science based STEAM programs for elementary students in India. As students participate in identifying and solving real-life problems and exercising scientific process of identifying problems, gathering, analyzing and interpreting data, they are able to develop self-directed learning, inquiry skills as well as scientific knowledge. In particular.
Day 02 full schedule
23rd Aug, 2023 @ 09am - 06 pm
- STEM Conference
- Paper Submission
- STEM Exhibition
Brief on Robotics Literacy Program and AICRA Certified Professional Program
- Program concept and delivery
- Placement & Entrepreneurship
Panel Discussion : Successfully supporting university students into STEM careersExplore the interdisciplinary nature of STEM
- To examine diverse learning environments impacted by STEM education
- To profile advancements in STEM education curriculum and pedagogical practices through the application of new methods, competencies, and policies.
- School engagement and TX Club mileage
- Preparation for International Championship and Ranking
Scientific Construction of STEM Education Classroom Teaching and Learning Evaluation System in Primary and Secondary Schools
At present research on STEM education basically focuses on the development progress and model. Research into the evaluation of STEM education is just emerging, and there is even less research on the evaluation of classroom teaching. Through a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis, the research team has developed a STEM classroom teaching evaluation system.
PM Increasing STEM Students' Intellective Capacity With Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL)
Building intellective capacity is a primary path toward reducing the achievement gap for culturally and linguistically diverse students. Process-Oriented Guided-Inquiry Learning is an active learning pedagogy that provides rich opportunities for expanding students’ intellective capacity. Participants who identify with the struggle of achievement gaps among diverse student groups in STEM courses will observe this effective pedagogy first-hand.
“India’s STEM Education industry is poised to become $30 billion from current in size in the next 10 years”
“Tech giant Apple has already started shifting its production to India. All of this is taking place against a backdrop of massive job growth in STEM fields.”
“The best decision ever made for grand event on self grooming in Delhi.”
STEM Prominent Guest & Speakers
Our leading speakers for INDIA STEM SUMMIT & AWARDS 2023
Frequent asked questions
Q.What is the size of exhibition booth?
3x2 Meter (6 Sq. Meter)
Q.What are the Inclusions with 1 Exhibition Booth?
2 Chairs, 1 Table, 1 Electricity Socket, 1 Dustbin, 32” LED TV, Company Name on Fascia
Q.Is there any discount on booking of 2 or more exhibition booths?
Q.How many people are allowed at booth?
It’s upto exhibitor.
Q.Is there food available for exhibitors?
Yes. There are 2 Delegate Passes will be given at each booth, inclusive an access of Exhibition, Award Ceremony & Conclave and each delegate pass is inclusive of food for 1 person.
Q.What are the dates of the event?
20-21 June, 2023
Q.What is the Location/ Venue
Venue: Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, New Delhi
Our Partners & Sponsors
Register earlybefore its too late.
Send your query / feedback @
+91 78349 99915
All About STEM is always out and about. Here we bring you stories of all the latest trends in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. We'll be adding new articles regularly, so check back often to see what we've been up to.
We are approaching the dawn of an India with a powerful workfo